Summer Spanish 2017: Student’s Choice!
To celebrate the seventh year of Summer Spanish, we’re releasing Summer Spanish 2017 in a new format: Student’s Choice!
What’s Student’s Choice? One of the objectives of Summer Spanish is to cultivate and maintain enthusiasm for Spanish over the summer months. Sometimes being free to choose leads to increased personal interest. Thus, this year, we’re inviting students to visit this page and complete a certain number of activities (we’ll leave that number up to you, teachers) over the course of the summer.
This new format will also give us the ability to add more activities as the summer progresses. Check back frequently for more summer fun!
Summer Spanish 2017: Student’s Choice Activities
Section A: Fun in the sun
- Pictograma: Francisca & Los Exploradores – Aloha
- Twiccionario: Este verano quiero…
- ¡Qué rico! Agua de limón con jícama
- Pictograma: La Tribu de Abrante – Mi María Luisa
- Miáucoles: Quiero verano ya
- Vámonos de viaje a Acapulco con Los 5
- Billetes: Recetas de Chapis: Elote callejero
- Cancionero: Ismael Miranda y SieteNueve – Un verano en Nueva York
- Pictograma: Adriana Lucía – Pa’ afuera los dolores
- Espacio Publicitario: Las vacaciones hacen bien
Section B: Personal interests
- Dance! Learn new dance moves with gifs
- Sing! Belt out a pop song
- Expand your horizons! Listen to a music genre unfamiliar to you
- Laugh! We like cats, personally.
- Watch! A short movie or trailer (popcorn recommended)
- Eat! Try one of these tasty recipes with friends and family
Teachers, would you like to directly support fun, free projects like this one? Visit our Store. We appreciate your support very much!