See Conjugart: French Present Tense In Action!
Ever since we released Conjugarte we’ve received regular requests to consider creating a French version. Thus, we are very happy to present Conjugart: French Present Tense! Practice French verb conjugations and recreate beautiful art from the Francophone world at the same time!
When I was little I used to love to draw using these grid art worksheets in which little by little, square by square, a picture is revealed! We’ve combined that idea with conjugation! To do so, we’ve replaced the letter-number grid system (A-1) with a verb-subject grid system (parler, je).
Conjugation is in some ways similar to a puzzle in which subjects and verbs have to be combined. If you place the pieces incorrectly, you’re left with a confusing mess. But when the pieces are placed in the correct order, a beautiful message is revealed!
Furthermore, in addition to practicing verb conjugation, you’ll get to recreate some of the great artwork of the Francophone world from Edgar Degas, Félix Vallotton, Georges Seurat, Henri Matisse, Maurice Biais, Raymond Peynet, René Georges Hermann-Paul, Jacques Villon, Charles Méryon, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, William-Adolphe Bouguereau, Théophile-Alexandre Steinlen, André Breton, Édouard Manet, Paul Cézanne and more!
Click the “Add to Cart” button to purchase Conjugart: French Present Tense for only $19.95!
What is an ebook and how will I receive it?
Our ebooks are pdf documents, files that can be viewed and printed with programs such as Adobe Reader and Foxit Reader. After completing your purchase, you will receive a link to download your ebooks.
How do I purchase your ebooks with a Credit/Debit card, PayPal account or P-Card (Government Purchasing Card)?
1. Click on Add to Cart to add this ebook to your order. This will open a secure order form which displays the items in your Cart.
2. Click on Checkout with PayPal to be securely redirected to a PayPal payment page. There, you can pay using your PayPal account or you can pay using your Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover card or government purchasing card by clicking on Don’t have a PayPal account?. You are not required to have a PayPal account to make a purchase.
3. Enter your payment and credit card information and, once the payment is completed, be sure to click on the Complete Purchase button and wait a few moments to be taken to the page where you can instantly download your ebooks! You will also receive an email confirming your purchase which includes the ebook download link, just in case you close the window before the download is complete. Your download link expires 5 days after activation, so make sure to download and save your awesome new ebooks to your computer as soon as possible!
Do you accept Purchase Orders?
We sure do! Click here for more information: Purchase Order Instructions.
Flip through a sample of this ebook online! Click on any page to enlarge and use the arrows to turn the page.
This ebook includes the following present-tense worksheets:
1. Regular -er (download free sample)
2. Regular -er
3. Regular -er
4. Regular -er (-ier)
5. Regular -ir
6. Regular -ir
7. Regular -re
8. Irregular: être, avoir, aller
9. Spelling change -cer
10. Spelling change -ger
11. Stem change: -eler & -eter
12. Stem change: -ayer,-oyer & -uyer
13. Stem change: -e_er
14. Stem change: -é_er
15. Irregular -ir: dormir, mentir, partir, sentir, servir, sortir
16. Irregular -ir: offrir, ouvrir, souffrir
17. Irregular -ir: courir, devoir, pouvoir, recevoir, savoir, venir, voir, vouloir
18. Irregular -ir: tenir & venir
19. Irregular -re: prendre, battre, mettre
20. Irregular -re: -aindre, -eindre, -oindre
21. Irregular -re: rompre
22. Irregular -re: dire, écrire, lire
23. Irregular -re: boire, conduire, connaître, croire, faire, suivre, vivre
24. Pronominal verbs
25. Pronominal stem change verbs
26. Solutions: 1-6
27. Solutions: 7-17
28. Solutions: 18-25