Betsy’s Recap: Red Tape, Olympian Mom, Chilean Pop, Carlos Fuentes
- If ever you’ve had to fight red tape, you’ll enjoy this Kafkaesque western short from Spanish filmmakers Juanfer Andrés y Esteban Roel. [Video]
- Expertly-chosen mix of some of the most delightful pop music to come out of Chile in recent years. [Podcast]
- I remember doing this as a kid: How to make invisible messages only your friends can read! [CómoHacer]
- Mario Vargas Llosa talks about Carlos Fuentes and his profound impact on the Spanish language. [Audio]
- (left) Untitled by Camilo Huinca, from Santiago.